I had arranged a private tour, and we basically had the sanctuary to ourselves. Our guide was a cute girl from Spain, and it was obvious she loved the animals. We saw the sloths, a few big cats (there are no jaguars currently), birds (Brian loves the toucans), caymans, and frogs. I got to have an anteater like critter crawl on me, and then we went into the monkey cage armed with bottles of milk. It then became a feeding frenzy. Sometimes I had four monkeys fighting for the two bottles of milk. Generally, there were three monkeys climbing on me. The monkeys were sloppy, and I was wearing the milk. The monkeys would climb up our legs and jump on us from above. When they were done fighting for the milk, they continued to play with us. A few took naps on my lap. Brian liked taking photos of the baby monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment