I went to the pool by myself for about an hour, and I didn't have to share the infinity pool overlooking the canal. When it started to lightly sprinkle, I sat at the edge of pool looking for signs of wildlife. I took a glorious shower and now I am outside on our covered deck watching it pour from an Addrondack chair.
The hotel keeps giant golf umbrellas everywhere, and might need them to make it over to the free appetizers a little later.
While I was getting ready to shower, Brian and I heard this big boom...the green iguana had fallen about 30 feet down from a tree branch. Eventually, he scampered off.
I have never heard thunder crack so hard. I am glad we are just hanging here tonight and not going on our turtle tour.
Tomorrow we are going on a 6am hike (I'm sure the howler monkey alarm clock will wake us up). We are planning to go into the small village and then we will maybe see some turtles mating.
I hope our new iguana friend is good.
And this will shock no one...we already lost water in our room and we had to get help.

No comments:
Post a Comment